One Honest Post!!
The rules and regulations are as follows...
“Honest Scrap” Award, is given by bloggers to other bloggers who express themselves and write/blog from their heart & soul.
List 10 honest things about yourself — and make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap and whose blogs you find brilliant in design and content.
So now I have to write 10 Honest things about me and I have to make them Interesting as well. How is it possible? See if all producers and directors made an honest movie , what will they be showing? If every writer started writing an honest book, what will they write about?( Can you see how naive I can be sometimes?!) OK. Yes I agree some people have such a life that if they start writing honest things people will be more than interested. But what can a simple middle class (ok. Higher middle class if you like!) house wife can tell in the category "Interesting and Honest "? But I don't want to loose the award as well. (I rarely get them anyway!) So I am going to try hard!
1) I do not have any twin sister or brother, or any lost sister or brother when I was very small. So there is no scope to the unexpected surprises in the family. Even my husband's side there is no chance!! There are people who had mistaken the identity of me and my sisters at time but we had corrected that immediately and if not ;it doesn't matter that way any way!! Oh I have soooo many fantasies about this.... But today I have to be honest so just do not trust anybody in the world who will pretend to be my double!
2) I have lots of potential but I am a very lazy person down to the core. OR Is it I am a very active person but I do not have any potential. I am a bit confused here. I guess you have to pick up the right honest thing. All the best to you :-)
3)I do not like to lie. Not even "naro va kunjaro va" types of lie. Yes I do believe that lying for right thing is not a bad thing but... What to do? Woman's nature!! I can not keep anything secret for long time and it comes out at the wrong time and wrong place!! So it is better for me and people around me that I should not lie and keep anything secret!
4) I am a fun loving lady. I make fun of others and even of myself. I fool around and laugh a lot . But there is a limit to all that and I am kind of very serious after that. But I could not define that limit even to myself. So everybody around me are very confused. I am also very confused...
5) Many times I cry while watching a movie or a T.V. daily drama. If tears don't come while watching very sentimental scene I kind of feel disturbed and try to justify my behavior to myself.
6) There is nothing in the world which I don't like. I like dancing, drawing, painting, singing, watching movies, watching daily soaps, travelling, talking, making friends writing, reading, teaching. Everything! So I am a very busy kind of person.
7) No wait... I don't like cooking, tidying up the house,washing clothes and utensils all that much!
8) I start arguments on any subject any time. I love to argue. In that I do not get easily defeated. Many times all call me a quarreling menace! I love that name too.
9) I like everybody to call me a simple sweet girl. What if they have to lie about it! But nobody calls me that and I feel really sad about it sometimes. It is fun to be called simple and sweet!!
10) I hate to talk about myself! Oh I mean why to praise myself that much? Actually others should do that! I like others to talk about me. Of course good things only. (At least on the face!! )
There you go.....Now I know why Shilpa is called "tag queen'! :-)
So after writing these 10 "Interesting honest things" I have got this award and I am entitled to pass on this award to my fellow bloggers! They are...
1) IP i.e.Indian Pandit @ (http://republicofdream.blogspot.com/)
2)Shankar @ (http://ballat.blogspot.com/)
3) Shruti @ (http://xperiences-in-life.blogspot.com/)
4) Guria @(http://me-the-maverick.blogspot.com/)
5) Sid @ (http://sidoscope.blogspot.com/)
6) Vineeta @ (http://vineetazdiary.blogspot.com/)
7) Suga @ (http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com/)
I have some other awards to give as well .
Thanks to Bharati (http://clickbharathi.blogspot.com/).%20He gave me award of : thoughtful blogger.
I like to give this award to- 1) Shilpa Garge (http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com/)
2) Vipul Grover (http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/)
3) Pawan (http://m4maruvada.blogspot.com/)
5) Kasabianka girl (http://kasabiangirl.blogspot.com/)
6) Kaka (http://kakabelongstojesus.blogspot.com/) and
7) Neeraj (http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com/)
I would like to give this award to - 1) Babli (http://amazing-shot.blogspot.com/)
2) Satish (http://moviesdigest.blogspot.com/)
3) Mia N (http://88one88.blogspot.com/)
4) Denise (http://anenglishgirlrambles.blogspot.com/)
5) magiceye (http://mumbai-eyed.blogspot.com/)
6) Srivastan (http://multiplewords.blogspot.com/) and
7) Sumeet Shah (http://sumeetshah.blogspot.com/)
I got this award from Shruti (http://xperiences-in-life.blogspot.com/) Thank you Shruti.
I will like to give this award to 1) Sojo (http://pagedin.blogspot.com/)
4) Pankaja (http://mythoughtarchive.blogspot.com/)
5) Kaddu (http://mysterious-kaddu.blogspot.com/)
6) Soin (http://vishvaksaen.blogspot.com/)
Thanks to Nishi (http://nishitak.wordpress.com/)!!
3) Crazycris (http://crazycrishereandthere.blogspot.com/)
4) Avada (http://evanescentthoughts.wordpress.com/)
5) Shruti (http://xperiences-in-life.blogspot.com/)
6) Ip (http://republicofdream.blogspot.com/) and
7) Sid (http://sidoscope.blogspot.com/)
80 Dhiman (http://dmanji.wordpress.com/)
That's all !! Thank you for your patience people!!