I have been Tagged....

I have been Tagged by a rose is a rose is a rose . This is the first time I have been tagged. So I am excited! First I have to list the rules. So The rules are-
1)Link the person who tagged you.
2)Post the rules on your blog.
3)Share the ABC's of you.
4)Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5)Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6)Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of blogger doing this tag.
I have to list my favourite things starting with one letter.. Let's see..It is a bit hard..I have seen Shilpa's blog (http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com/) and she had selected "s". I find I like all those things only!! But I can hardly copy pest her post!( I guess she has all the rights reserved!) So here I am with "My" original list.

The things I like Starting with letter 'F'
1) Family- Family always comes first for me. I have a very loving and supportive family.I love my family very much!!
2) Food-I love eating!You can see that in my photograph as well..I am a vegetarian and I like all kind of food.Italian i.e.Pizza,Pasta ,Ma crony,Lasagna etc; Chinese(Of course Indian's Chinese as I have never been to China and as I heard we get Indian's Chinese in India) Noodles,Sweet and sour vegetables,Manchurian,Fried rice etc. I love continental food like Burger,sandwiches,Puffs sizzlers etc. All the Indian food (Marathi ,Gujarati,Rajasthani,South Indian and so on ...) Hoe can I forget Mexican food? So you name any food and I have eaten it or at least I will certainly try!!

3)Films- I love watching films.Before marriage my father did not allowed us to watch films.So I didn't know how much I like to watch them! My Husband is a movie lover.I watched more movies in that first year of marriage than I had watch in all the 22 years of my life before it!! and now T watch more movies than him.(He only watches Hollywood movies and in that action and sci-fie. But I watch all Hollywood and Bollywood movies as well as some Marathi movies as well!!So...)I even like to watch documentaries, Short films,cartoon films etc.

4) Fictions-I love reading! Like movies I can read all types of books but as I have to write things starting with "F" (See how hard it is!) I am going to list only Fictions I liked. all seven Harry Potter books, Angels and Demons, Doomsday Conspiracy,Not a penny more not a penny less and the list goes on...
5)Friends- I am a very friendly person.(I hope nobody from this blog sphere will object to that!) I have all kinds of friends like best friends,good friends, just friends, not so good friends and bad friends as well .I have lots of friends and I wish to make more friends..
6) This thing I love to have but.....Let's say it's a dream thing ! I love to have a Fan Club !! What would you say?
So friends this is all about me. Now I am going to tag few of my friends.1) Crazy Cris at(http://crazycrishereandthere.blogspot.com/), at(http://www.lostboyblue.com/) and 3) (http://whysoserioustoday.blogspot.com/) 4) just a girl at (http://thetruth-sohelpmeblog.blogspot.com/) .It will be interesting to see their posts.

Comments

Sugandha Gupta said…
Thanks for the tag Pra ... shall answer it soon :)
Shilpa Garg said…
WoW! The first tag... and its very nicely done!!
Liked all your Fs!
Great to know that you are quite a Filmy Foodie Family Friend!
Great going! :)
Anonymous said…
Hey..nicely done!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and dropping lovely comments. :)

So you are a foodie as well. May you watch loads and loads of movies!!!
Prashansa said…
Thanks everyone!!
CrazyCris said…
Nice work with your 'F's!

thanks for the tag Pra!!!

Damn, I like the letter F as well! with have to think of another!

Popular posts from this blog

A Double Life

One Honest Post!!

Today's Flower (16/8/09)