My painting experiments !



Art is another vast world you can lose yourself in !!





I like painting.I have tried different forms of painting like...making posters , cloth painting , pot painting etc.

These pictures show the poster I have made.This type of painting is called 'Warali Painting' .It is an ancient trible form of painting. In this type of painting generally brown colour background is used but I have used black colour backgroud as it gives lift to the white coloured figures in the painting on any colour of wall. We can also use colours ...The other poster I have made is with colours.


Comments

gazalkbahane said…
both paintings fascinating
these look like poems of different moods
shyam

if you don`t mind kindly remove word .veri

Popular posts from this blog

A Double Life

One Honest Post!!

Today's Flower (16/8/09)